Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PLN 5

I read an article named No More Librarians by Karl Fisch and it is an article about another article he read. It states that the man of the first article does not see the use of librarians anymore, because most learning is used on the internet. Personally, I have never read a whole novel over the internet ever before. Maybe, text books aren't needed on paper anymore because mostly all my text books are online that I can look up. Librarians at our school always look busy to me, checking in books, writing fees, helping students, delivering printed papers, and checking out books. Students still use the library to check out novels or biographys for papers in class and out. Some just read for fun but I think librarians are needed, because there's still work to be done.

No comments: